Community Web Version Now Available
Which one is more common to use to describe a ball with a hole in it? The volleyball has been punctured. The volleyball has been damaged. The volleyball has been broken.
Sep 8, 2019 12:39 PM
Answers · 7
The ball is punctured/damaged. You could also say: The ball is deflated.
September 8, 2019
Thanks Davidk 🌹🌹... Is it correct to say the ball got punctured?
September 9, 2019
The ball is flat. The ball has a leak. The ball has a hole. The ball doesn’t hold air. “Punctured” is the best of your three - wouldn’t use the others.
September 8, 2019
The first. The last is extremely uncommon.
September 8, 2019
Language Skills
English, German, Italian, Persian (Farsi), Spanish
Learning Language
English, German, Italian, Spanish