Milad
is this correct? "such undeniable is this fact that income disparity has some inverse effects that nobody can ignore" I'm going to use inversion grammar and need to be written in an academic form
3
0
I think it is ok to use both "it is undeniable" and "that no one can ignore" because the former refers to the fact that inequality has effects, and the latter refers to the effects themselves. But the latter is a bit confusing, and more importantly is not really appropriate in an academic paper, because it is an opinion. You should say negative effects, or deleterious effects, or makes it hard to achieve certain public policy goals
Gdanning is correct. But you do not even need "it is undeniable" or "it can not be denied." It is the same as saying "it is true that..." Which is unnecessary. You are stating a fact. Pointing out that it is a fact is redundant. For the same reason you do not need "some." It contributes nothing to the sentence. If you do use "it is undeniable that" or "it can not be denied," drop "that nobody can ignore." They mean the same thing. It is like saying "It can't be denied that there are adverse effects that nobody can deny." Where are you using inverse grammar in this sentence? My understanding is that inverse grammar means using the verb in front of the subject, usually in the form of a question. "Is John running?" for example.
"Such undeniable" is incorrect. "It is undeniable that" or "it can not be denied that" are better. Also, I think you mean "adverse effects." Adverse = negative/bad. Inverse = opposite
Milad
English, Persian (Farsi)