Majid
is this context natural as natives speak? Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) said: "some people worship god because of their desire for paradise, this is the businessman's worship. some people worship god because of their fear of hell, this is the slaves worship.and some people worship god because of gratitude, this is the free people worship.and the best one"
11
0
imam hussein peace be upon him said: some people worship god because of their desire for paradise: this is the businessman's worship. Some people worship god because of their fear of hell: this is the slave's worship. And some people worship god because of gratitude: this is the free person's worship, and it is the best one. Don't use "this" after a comma ( , ). You can put "which" after a comma, or you can add a conjunction like "and", but here I thought that the best choice was to use a colon ( : ) instead of a comma. If you say "his thanks," it sounds like God is thanking the worshipers--here, "gratitude" is a better choice.
Thank you Gary
Capitalise the I at the start of the sentence, and the H of Hussein.
I've seen people put (peace be upon him) written in parentheses. To me, that makes it much easier to read., as it is a sort of 'aside'. If you haven't heard people say that phrase, and realise the context, it is very strange to read the sentence without them.
Natural
Majid
Arabic, English, Persian (Farsi)
Arabic, English