Kai
English grammar Hi friends which one is right? Pardon me, I forgot to provide you a context. Here is some context. For example: someone said something and you misunderstand it and someone told you it was a dog but you saw it as a cat. A. I saw it wrong or I saw things? B. I heard it wrong or I heard things?
9
0
I think you're looking for the prefix 'mis' (which means wrong/wrongly) I misheard it. (I heard it wrongly) She misread it. (She read it wrongly) They misunderstood it. (They understood it wrongly)
A. I saw it wrong. B. I heard it wrong.
We don’t really say “I saw it wrong” You can say “I saw things” but what do you mean when you say this? We say “I heard you wrong” or just “I must be wrong” We say “I heard things”, but what things are you talking about? Could you give us some background information on this question. Who is speaking, and what are they speaking about?
Kai
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Hokkien), English, Indonesian, Malay, Russian
Chinese (Cantonese), English, Indonesian, Malay, Russian