younes
hi there can you simply this sentences for me? 1., I think the shyness is more an affliction than anything else. 2. There’s something like music or mathematics, when one starts very early, but where experience of life is concerned, I think it has to be relatively late No, well, I think the shyness is more an affliction than anything else. But there’s something to be said for late blooming, because late blooming may be part of a continued blooming. There’s something like music or mathematics, when one starts very early, but where experience of life is concerned, I think it has to be relatively late. By the way, I once saw an interview with the two oldest women in the world, though they were only one hundred and fourteen. When they were asked what contributed, the one in Holland said “herring,” she had herring everyday, and the one in Texas said, “minding my own business.”
3
0
1. I think being shy is not very useful. 2. Starting early can be good, like when a child learns music or mathematics from a young age. But when it comes to experiencing life, it is better to wait.
younes
English, Persian (Farsi)