Milad
Is this correct? Schools' efficiency is a matter of question since there are few people who were dropped out of it although they have become successful in life. I believe that many factors apart from educational achievements lead a person to be successful.
2
0
Schools’ efficiency is a matter of question, because, for example, there have been some people who have dropped out of school but have still become successful in life. Therefore, I believe that there are many factors, apart from educational achievements, that can lead to an individual's success. note, individual's The first sentence is a bit tricky. It sort of works but it feels wrong. I might go with "the effectiveness of school-based education is debatable, because,..... "efficiency" just feels wrong
Schools’ efficiency is a matter of question, because, for example, there have been some people who have dropped out of school but have still become successful in life. Therefore, I believe that there are many factors, apart from educational achievements, that can lead to an individuals success. I hope that helps? Good luck! ;)
Milad
English, Persian (Farsi)