mulan
" to see Mr. Lynx over in Accounting as a shaped force of nature" _ What does it mean ? Thanks! If you can see Mr. Lynx over in Accounting as a shaped force of nature rather than as redatory tyrant out to desdroy you ,you will be able to conrol your terror and multiply the chances of geting him off your back.
2019年9月13日 22:20
3
0
"AIkido in everyday life - Giving in to get your way" A few corrections For instance, if you can see Mr. Lynx over in Accounting as a shaped force of nature rather than as a predatory tyrant out to destroy you, you will be able to control your terror and multiply the chances of getting him off your back. https://archive.org/stream/IkidoInEverydayLifeGivingInToGetYourWayByVictorMillerAndTerryDodson/ikido+in+Everyday+Life+-+Giving+in+to+Get+Your+Way+by+Victor+Miller+and+Terry+Dodson%27_djvu.txt I suspect this is one of the main points of the book. I have not read the book, so difficult for me to guess, sorry. It is basically saying that if you can see things differently, in a better framework, you can cope better. The emphasis of this book appears to be to represent everything as geometry. Mr. Lynx over in Accounting = A guy called "Lynx" who works in an accounting section of an organisation If you can see him (differently) then .... a force of nature = one of the influences that exist in the world, in nature, or in our lives. If you can see him as or perhaps If you can see him as then ...