penny Lin
english sentences After the accident, he became more keener. I went to the stored bought a velvety blanket for myself . He always made a mistake at the clutch time. He urges me to stay and watches TV. You have to be careful to do this project. This is so important to me , I should do it modestly . She thought your class was boring , so she sneaked out the class.
2
0
These are some suggestions. After the accident, he became keener. (The comparative of KEEN is not used regularly so it sounds awkward.) After the accident, he became more enthusiastic. I went to the STORE to BUY a velvety blanket for myself. When I went to the store, I bought a velvety blanket for myself. He always CORRECTS his mistake in the NICK OF TIME. (The correction happens at the end.) Is he rushing to do his work? You could also say, "He always makes a mistake when PRESSED FOR TIME". He URGED me to stay and WATCH TV with him. You have to be careful doing this project. (It is a continuous action.) You have to be careful when working on this project. This is so important, I should do it modestly. This is so important. I should work at a modest pace. She thought your class was boring, so she SNUCK OUT OF the class.
After the accident, he became more aware of his surroundings. (I rarely hear people use “keen”.) I went to the store and bought a velvety blanket for myself . He always makes mistakes under pressure. (You could say “at clutch time” but it’s youthful slang.) He urges me to stay and watch TV. You have to be careful when doing this project. This is so important to me , I should do it modestly . (Not sure what you’re trying to communicate by using “modestly.” Are you saying you should take your time?) She thought your class was boring so she sneaked out of the class.
penny Lin
Chinese (Cantonese), English