Hamid
Could you please help me? (Are there any mistakes?) When I became older, my taste in music was changed and since then I have paid attention to lyrics much more than I used to do. My moods and places are really important and determine what kind of music I like to listen at the moment. When my mood is up, I like to listen to happy pop music. On the other hand, when my mood is down I like to listen to calm music. Places are important as well because they associate some good memories in my mind.
1
0
As I've grown older my taste in music has changed and I now pay much more attention to lyrics than I used to. My mood and location are important factors determining the type of music I want to listen to at any time. When my mood is upbeat I like to listen to happy pop music but on the other hand when I'm in a low mood I listen to calm music. Locations are also important when they link to happy memories. I've just rearranged some of the structure to read more naturally
Hamid
English, Persian (Farsi), Spanish