Suhaib
Can anyone correct these sentences? 1) I'm thinking to go skateboarding in Ischgl-Samnaun, Austria on Friday, Oct 11? I'd like to, But I need to reflect on some stuff. 2) Would you like to come with me to the party on Saturday night? I'd like to, I'm not psychologically comfortable to attend parties.
15. Sept 2019 19:17
4
0
Hi Suhaib. Try: I'm thinking about going skateboarding... The rest is correct but if it is a really a question you should include, "Would you like to go?" #2. The question is perfect :) I'd like to but I'm not psychologically comfortable with attending parties or comfortable at parties could also work. Hope this helps, e.
15. September 2019
1) I'm thinking (of going or about going) skateboarding in Ischgl-Samnaun, Austria on Friday, Oct 11. I'd like to, but I need to reflect on (think about) some stuff. (Reflect is deep thinking. It could be the right word though). 2) Would you like to come with me to the party on Saturday night? I'd like to, (but I’m not sociably comfortable) I'm not psychologically comfortable to attend (attending) parties. When people talk about “psychologically”, it’s oftentimes associated with or assumed to be a mental disorder and has a negative connotation.
16. September 2019
15. September 2019
Suhaib
Arabic, English