Community Web Version Now Available
Labs? Hi! Can somebody please tell me what you call the simple "experiments" (something like "pour the indicator solution into the citric acid cup and describe the result") children do in chemistry classes at school? "Labs", "practicums", something else?
16 sept. 2019 15:10
Answers · 4
For something like that, it would be a "lab exercise". We do have "lab experiments" too, usually at high school level where you experimentally calculate the value of gravitational acceleration or mix chemicals that cause some salt compound to precipitate.
16 septembre 2019
Yes lab exercise it what it is always referred to for young children.
16 septembre 2019
Language Skills
English, Gaelic (Irish), Russian
Learning Language
English, Gaelic (Irish)