penny Lin
english sentences We are going to the concert before long . All of the students think that your class is boring and everyone wants to leave now . Are you all right ? your face look so ugly now. Is this all right if I don’t clean my room. They are all ready to the school and sit in the car already.
1
0
Correct sentences: - We are going to the concert before long. - All of the students think that your class is boring and everyone wants to leave now. Things to Improve: - Are you alright? - Your face looks so ugly now (conveys a very rude tone; is that what you intend?) - Is it alright if I don't clean my room? - They are ready to go to school and are already in the car. Takeaways: - "already" and "alright" are one word - Be sure that you do not leave a space in between the last word in a sentence and the punctuation
penny Lin
Chinese (Cantonese), English