Ail8
Hi Native Eng Speaker. I’m not confidentwith my sentences below. Since English is my 4th languages. So.. I want to write to my club community in game. But I’m not sure with my sentences below. Could you help me to check my sentences below? I want it to sounds natural. TQ! “ Hi everyone, starting for now I will promote everyone to senior role. As I’m quite busy with my ‘reality’ schedule , so I cannot keep it up with you guys. But I would still participate and contribute points in (mayor contest) and (war) to help ranking up some points in that both events. So I really hope you guys participate and contribute points in (Mayor Contest) and (War) as well. No contribution points is needed this time. Thereby, if you participate and help to contribute both points in (mayor contest) and (war) , you get rewards such as simoleons, cash, and earning cards in (war) and etc. I hope everyone help each others by ranking up points to get chest rewards (com), unlock and collect war cards and share trade. Note: Since everyone get promoted to senior role, you can initiate a war anytime. No contribution points is needed and demotion this time.” Note to reader here: I don't have much space left, could you please rephrase my sentences above, fix any mistakes or make it shorter? Copy the whole sentences and edit it back. Thank you!! Much appreciate!!
1
0
Here's what I got to make it sound more natural: "Hi everyone, starting from now on, everyone is promoted to senior role. I'm quite busy with my schedule IRL [note: that means "in real life"], so I can't keep up with you guys. But I would still participate and contribute to the mayor contest and war to help rack up points in both events. I hope you guys are gonna participate in those events as well. No contribution points are needed this tmie. Thereby, if you participate and help to contribute in both, you get rewards such as simoleons, cash, and earning cards in war, etc. I hope everyone helps each other by ranking up points to get chest rewards (com), unlock and collect war cards and share trade. Note: since everyone has been promoted to senior role, you can initiate a war anytime. No contribution points is needed and [I'm not sure what you're trying to say here?] I didn't have much context so I might have done a poor redo but I think that might help!
Ail8
English, Iban