Paul
which one should I use in case I want to tell about my business? Hey guys, which one do you think would be more appropriate in situation when we talk about starting your own business? -To start my own company -To run my own company -To create my own company -To settle my own company
3
0
Hi We normally use 'start' for the initial process and then 'run' for the everyday management after the start. You can use 'create' if you don't want to repeatedly say 'start'. People will understand what you mean. Though a better alternative for 'start', in this context, is 'found'. You shouldn't use 'settle' in this context. We use this mainly for when a person moves to live in another country. Perhaps you meant 'set up'...you can this as an alternative to 'start', and normally is about the complete process. For example "It takes time to set up a new business."
Paul