Seul
What can I say when I receive an acknowledgement of my email? Hi, could you please let me know some good expressions when I receive an email that the person received my email well? Can I say I received your acknowledgement of my email? Or could you give me other good expressions for each register? (Highly formal, formal, and informal)
3
0
Oh I’m translating this sentence: I received your acknowledgement of my email but still have yet to get your answer to my question.
Captain is correct, it’s not common practice among English speakers to send an email acknowledging that you have received someone else’s acknowledgement to your previous email.
If you sent an email, and someone wrote you back saying only "thanks for the info" or "thank you for your message," or "I got your email," there is no need to reply to their reply. In fact, you should not reply, since sending a message with so little information could be seen as wasting someone's valuable time.
Seul