Lina
Hi, everybody, could you please answer me this question? Thanks~ I can't understand what's the meaning of "paper works" in this sentence: After paper works at the gate of Ngorongoro Conservation Area then descend 600m into this magnificent crater for a morning, full day game drive.
8
0
'paper works' means the paper work (entry forms/permits, registration) that you must do at the entry gate before you are allowed to enter the conservation area.
正确的词应该是“paperwork”。是名词,用汉语我觉得你会说 “文书” 或者 “文书处理”,比如填写表格或者签署文件。(用汉语可以说“文书工作”吗?) http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/paperwork
thanks^_^
--
This sentence is a bit vague and not specific but I believe that it means "after doing paper work at the gate, perhaps for an entry permit? reasons for visiting? ensuring that you aren't there to poach animals?" After doing this paper work, you can then enter the park. The entire sentence is not grammatically correct to begin with.
Lina