sozi3040
Would you please correct my sentences I was at work last night. It was my turn to clean the floor. I asked my manager what kind of detergent I should "add in to the water"?.Second question was; the bucket of water is so heavy how can "I pured water in bucket"?. And third question was; I did not wash the dishes because I did not know if we have dishwashing liquid in the kitchen.
1
1
I'm not entirely sure what you mean in the second sentence. Do you mean you can't pick it up because it's too heavy? I will take a stab at it. I was at work last night. It was my turn to clean the floor. I asked my manager what kind of detergent I should add to the water. The bucket of water is so heavy, how can I pour water from the bucket? I didn't wash the dishes because I didn't know if we had dishwashing liquid in the kitchen.
sozi3040