Grace Kim
Inquiry of the sentence about importing The meaning of the sentence below is confusing. --H sections: ---Containing by weight less than 0.6% of carbon: ----Thickness of flange not less than thickness of web, of 9 mm and above 5% ----Other 0% ---Other 0% This is written on the tariff table issued by the Malaysia Customs Service. Does "9mm and above" refer to Thickness of flange or thickness of web?
4
0
I read it as, "The thickness of flange has to always be larger or equal to the size of the web, AND at least 9mm in thickness."
I am still confused.
I think the person has just used the Google translator! Well what I think, The thickness of flange should be somoething between the thickness of web but not exceed of 9 mm or more than 9 mm. Regarding your last question, Yes. You should not go further than this. I do recommend you drop that person an email and ask for more clear information. Bests, Arasp
I think they mean both are 9mm or above. May be with a bit of difference.
Grace Kim
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English, Korean
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English