Ameral
Is it correct sentence? What other sentence can we use informally and formally sentences? It's been too long since I text to my friend and then I text my friend and said.. How you are my friend? I know we say how are you? in general can we say how you are? What other sentence we can use if you have not talk to your friend for long time and want to know if that person is okay.
2
0
No. If a question begins with "how", "who", "what", etc., the verb should go before the noun. How are you? How have you been?
Hello Ameral! When it has been a long time since you last texted a friend, using the present perfect tense works very well. The full question would be: How have you been my friend? This will indicate that you are asking about the time that has passed since you last texted or talked up to the present time. Give it a try! e.
Ameral
English, Other