Pelin
How do you say this another way? He got it out of me.
2
0
John gave you some great answers. At the same time lets look at this as if you were saying that a person "litterally" took something out of you. Example: They took out your tooth. "He got it out of me" could be used in many ways. In the example I've used (someone litterally takes something out of you)"your body". He cut it out of me -- A doctor cuts something out. He yanked it out of me - The dentist yanked a tooth. He pulled it out of me - Someone pulls a splinter out of your finger. --- and much, much more. It all depends on the context used when you say "He got it out of me." Good question though. :)
he beat it out of me = if he was violent and threatening. he coaxed it out of me = he persuaded you to tell him. he got me to open up = same as persuaded or coaxed. he forced it out of me = he was very determined to get it out of you. There are many ways to say the same thing.
Pelin
English, Turkish