Suhaib
Is this correct description? My older brother Hamza married Farah 8 years ago. They have now four kids, two boys and two girls. One boy aged 8 and another aged 6 months. One girl aged 6 and another 4. They live a happy life l.
2
0
Hello Suhaib. The first sentence is fine. :) In the second, I would change the word order to: They now have four kids, two boys and two girls. Since you used the word "kids" you have established a casual tone not formal so I wouldn't use the word "aged". Try: One boy is 8 years old and the other is only 6 months old. One girl is 6 and the other is 4. The final sentence is not typical American English with the use of "live", I believe "have" would be used instead: They have a happy life. or They are very happy. But frankly, I like the sound of "They live a happy life." It suggests that they are responsible for or create their happiness. It is more meaningful and poetic your way, I think. e.
My older brother Hamza married Farah 8 years ago. They have now four kids, two boys and two girls. One boy aged 8 and another aged 6 months. One girl aged 6 and another 4. They live a happy life l. Pretty good, but lets make it better. My older brother Hamza married Farah 8 years ago. They have four children, two boys, and two girls. The boys ages are 8 and 6 months. The girls are ages 6 and 4. The family lives a happy life. This could be written in many ways, and yes, you did a good job.
Suhaib
Arabic, English