Fairy
Can I ask you to paraphrase the sentences? 1 A hospital administrator has resigned over claims he lied to get the job. 2 As the air rises it becomes colder and moisture condenses out of it 3 This object is usually made from a single length of wire, approximately 110 cm long, which has been formed into a flat oblong coil. flat oblong coil mean? 5 Speaker 1 justifies her decision to change her degree course. degree course mean?
2
1
Hello, Fairy! I will do my best to paraphrase your sentences for you. 1. A hospital administrator quit his job because he was accused of lying in order to get the job. 2. As air rises, it becomes colder and loses moisture. 3. The object is made from one wire (approximately 110 cm long) and can be formed into a flat oblong coil. Oblong is a shape similar to an oval. You can see images of a 'flat oblong coil' here: https://www.ecosia.org/images?q=flat+oblong+coil 4. Speaker 1 justifies her decision to choose a different major. (She will now be studying something different to obtain her college degree.) I hope these sentences help! If you are interested in increasing your English fluency, I am a professional teacher on Italki. I would be happy to work with you.
HELLO
Fairy
Czech, English