Joey Black
What is your perception of the fire/lion rhyme? Is it just me or does Katy rhyme these words? If so, what is your perception of it? I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter Dancing through the fire 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar Louder, louder than a lion 'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar! https://youtu.be/UUT2GTujJI0?t=45 UPD: The question has nothing to do with the lion or fire. To explain my question better I would ask what is your perception of the desire/Orion rhyme.
11
0
Ego?
1. I have no idea what question you are asking - neither does anyone else because the words "desire" and "Orion" are not in the song. 2. "Fire" does not rhyme with "lion." 3. "Desire" does not rhyme with "Orion." 4. "Fire" does rhyme with "desire." There are many songs where the two are used together. This is not one of them. 5. "Orion" and "lion" rhyme enough for a song. 6. It is just you. 7. The rhyme in this song is a near rhyme. She's rhyming "tiger," "fighter," and "fire." It is not a perfect rhyme, but it is good enough for a song. 8. Do not try to rhyme "Orion" and "desire." It will not work.
"I got the eye of a tiger, a fighter." Well, a tiger is considered like a really fierce character. So, I think this resembles courage and initiative. "Dancing through the fire." The fire is like her struggles. So she technically "dances" (overcomes) her struggles. "Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar." The "you're gonna hear me roar" part makes me think about "shout in victory", become better or "break the limits". "Louder, louder than a lion." This, to me, is just an exaggeration of the previous line. --- Also, off topic, but your English is really good! You wrote this just like a native! Keep up the good work!
Joey Black