Pelin
Are these sentences OK? I didn't know it until that minute / until that moment. Please do it without disturbing anyone. (a repair, meintanenece etc) I was wondering if we could meet to drink something. You're talking about me as if I'm not here.
20 set 2019 21:11
2
0
Your 3rd sentence is worded correctly but is unnatural. More natural: I was wondering if we could meet for drinks.
20 settembre 2019
Yes. All accept this sentence as its just not right. You could use it but it would not sound normal in English. I was wondering if we could meet to drink something. better use a. I was wondering if we could meet for a drink? <<--- Saying it like this would normally apply to alcohol if you lived in the states. b. I was wondering if you would like to meet tonight for food or drink? c. Would you like to go have a drink tonight? d. Let's go have a drink!
20 settembre 2019
Pelin
English, Turkish