Layana
What the difference between ...? What the difference between ( till ) and ( until )? And how can we use them ? Thanks in advance 😊
2
0
There is no difference in meaning. They both mean "up to the time when (something happens)". "until" is an all-around common word, while "till" is slightly more formal, I think. When in doubt, just use "until" and you'll never be wrong. e.g. - Keep working until you get what you set out for = Don't stop working before you get what you want. Here's a verse from a Beatles song. - There were bells on a hill - But I never heard them ringing - No, I never heard them at all - Till there was you * I never heard them until/till there was you = Once/After there was you, I started hearing them.
Layana
Arabic, Arabic (Levantine), Arabic (Modern Standard), English, Persian (Farsi), Spanish, Turkish
English, Persian (Farsi), Spanish, Turkish