penny Lin
English sentences 1There is so dirty that you have to rub harder make it clean. 2 The forest is silent only have crunchy sounds of brunches. 3 flinging into the snow felt happy to me. 4 Cathy flings a ball toward the dog. 5 The dog is yapping at me while I stepped on its tails by incautiously. 6 I saw a rabbit jumped into the snowdrift. 7 Playing this sonata needs nimble fingers.
1
0
You didn't ask a question. If you are asking if they are correct, then only 4 and 7 are correct. If you want corrections, you are better to use the 'notebook' section, as there are better tools for editing and highlighting changes there. This will be difficult to correct, as it is a little hard to understand what you are trying to say in places. When you mix up the tenses, I have to guess which time you are talking about. But I will try: 1 That is so dirty that you will have to rub harder make it clean. 2 The forest is silent apart from the crunchy sound of brAnches. (But branches don't make sounds) 3 flinging myself into the snow made me feel happy. 4 Cathy flings a ball toward the dog. 5 The dog yapped at me when I carelessly stepped on its tail. 6 I saw a rabbit jump into the snowdrift. 7 Playing this sonata needs nimble fingers.
penny Lin
Chinese (Cantonese), English