Hanji
From the movie, As Good As It Gets (Question #1) If you know the movie, As Good As It Gets, could you please explain this for me? At 2:35 in the video, Helen Hunt's mother laughed at the card that says his home number. Why? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbhI11K6TU Thank you.
4
0
He showed his home number, not his office's. So it means they can trust him. That's why they show their happiness with laughing, right? Ok, I got it. Thank you.
Oh, happy laughing? That's a load off the shoulder. I see. From 3:22, they are showing their pleasure a lot, smiling beautifully. Your explanation makes sense! Thank you very much, Doug.
She laughs because she can't believe they found a doctor that will go the extra mile to take care of Helen Hunt's son. She was under a great deal of stress worrying about the boy, but now that that weight has been lifted off her shoulders, she feels real joy.
...
Hanji