Raissa Wasilisa
来一个西瓜 Can anyone tell me what this means? I don't understand the 来 in this sentence. Thanks so much!!
7
0
when salesman say“来一个西瓜” to you,it means he want you to buy a watermelon. when you say“来一个西瓜” to salesman,it means you want to buy a watermelon. in some place,people will say"整一个西瓜",it's has the same meaning as"来一个西瓜"。 hoping can help you.
I'll have a watermelon. 来个....or 来点儿... is just an informal and friendly way to express our purchasing intention.
When you want to buy a watermelon and you can say this sentence. 来 something means "I want something" during shopping.
Wow, thanks! That's so helpful!
"来一个西瓜" indicates that "I want to buy a watermelon". Instead of saying "我要买一个西瓜", "来一个西瓜" is more casual and vivid. Literally it means "Here comes a watermelon" as "来" means "come" origianlly. “多来几个吧” means you want to buy a few more. Hope it helps.🍉
Raissa Wasilisa
Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Russian
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian