momo
Please correct my composition!! Q. If schools were to have another day off each week, which day would you choose? My answer: I suggest that you set Wednesdays as school holidays because I think it's very good for students. You would no longer have to go to school five straight days a week. On Wednesdays you would be able to review the classes on Mondays and Tuesdays. you could also refresh and prepare for the two days left. I think the purpose of setting more holidays is to make students study more effectively, so you should set Wednesdays as school holidays.
26 ก.ย. 2019 เวลา 9:54
1
0
I suggest that WE COULD set Wednesdays as school holidays because I think it WOULD BE very good for students. You would no longer have to go to school five straight days a week. On Wednesdays you would be able to review the classes FROM Mondays and Tuesdays. you could also refresh and prepare for the two MORE days. I think the purpose of setting more holidays is to make students study more effectively, so WE should set Wednesdays as school holidays. I consider that I corrected all =)
26 กันยายน 2019
momo
English, French, Japanese