Check out our updated Community
김희애
Correct me! (English ) For example there are series books with 12 episodes (English book) I wanna ask whether or not episode 12 is the hardest one using “the more , the more form” What is appropriate to say it grammatically My idea is “the later episode is, the harder level has?”
Dear We use chapters to describe books normally please. Episode is measure word generally for describing series of dramas. The bigger the chapters number ,the harder/more difficult the level. Hard we use for describing substance /hearts are hard generally. Most of the case,for written formal English/ describing study of a subject, we use difficult more often.
For example there is a series of books with 12 books. I want to ask whether or not episode 12 is the hardest one using “the more , the more form” What is appropriate to say it grammatically "the later in the series the book is, the harder a level it is” Literate English speakers don't write 'wanna'. You can pronounce it that way, but don't write it. We also don't usually use 'episode' with books. Episode is normally for TV programs, and parts of a story. There are a few ways to say it. Perhaps also 'the higher the book number, the harder it is'.
김희애
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Korean
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese