Victoria
Can you check it? Today we want to have a close look at clarifying questions. So the majority of students when they are not sure that they understood something use the following question: Could you repeat that, please? Unfortunately, sometimes you need to clarify something more than once. So how can you avoid repeating the same phrase again and sounding robotic? Is there any other polite way to show that you didn’t understand something and ask the person to clarify? Here is how you can do it: I’m afraid I didn’t catch that. Or I’m afraid I didn’t quite catch that.
I don't see any mistakes in what you have written. Also while those are fine alternate options, another way to avoid repeating "Can you repeat that please?" is to say "Can you repeat that one more time?" or more simply, "One more time, please.", and if you need a another time either "Ok, one last time" or "A third time please." These options work when the context of what you want them to repeat is obvious.
Victoria
English, German, Russian
English, German