Heidi
Which is ok?I don’t have a phone number/I don’t have any phone numbers Thanks
Hi Heidi! It depends on what you're trying to say. If you are telling someone that you don't have a phone number (cause they ask you for your phone number), the first one is correct -- "I don't have a phone number". If someone asked you for all the phone numbers you own, or all the phone numbers you could possibly give them (from your phone/notes), the second one works well -- "I don't have any phone numbers". Heidi I hope it helps!
Either could work. It would depend on the question. For example, if someone were to way "what is your phone number?" you would respond with the first one, "I don't have a phone number." If someone were to ask you for all your phone numbers you could answer that you don't have any phone numbers. The first one is more common. Usually when you are asked for more than one phone number you are filling out a form so you would just leave it blank if you don't have any phone numbers.
Heidi