Some alternatives to these sentences, please?
Hi, I picked up some sentences from some news, I wondered if there are simpler alternatives to them, thank you!
1) The last IN-DEPTH nationwide study of depression in Finland
2) This rise is not as extreme as some of the media here have MADE OUT”
3) Finland is embracing the GIG ECONOMY
4) Some people see it as a hard thing to say they are feeling THAT bad.”
5) Finland TICKS THE BULK OF THE BOXES that typically influence subjective well-being
around the world.
6) But many experts argue that this image of Finland as a happy nation GLOSSES OVER ONGOING CHALLENGES when it comes to mental health
7) BASKING in the sunshine outside a coffee shop DECKED OUT with minimalist Nordic furniture and colourful textiles