Mehrdad
I think English language put new information at the end of sentence.Am I correct?
Yes, usually. Example: [new information in BOLD] - JOHN TELEPHONED while you were out. - What did he WANT? - He wanted TO PLAY TENNIS ON SATURDAY. - Saturday? I'M FREE AFTER 2. I'LL CALL HIM BACK.
I am not sure what you mean but the language DOES have a regular syntax. s-v-o-p-m-t subject verb object place manner time. Of course, not all sentences have all those parts. Since "new information" appears after the noun (most often in the object), you can say that your statement is true.
Two Excerpts from "The Hobbitt, by J.R.R. Tolkien. 1) In a hole in the ground there lived (new info) a hobbit. 2) Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: (new info) it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort. Two other sentences I gathered from 'ggogling': 3) At the back of the closet stood (new info) a secret door. 4) Down the street came the (new info) ice cream truck. The first two examples are reported in a great book about English syntax, that I only partly read, which is: Introducing English Grammar, by Kersti Borjars and Kate Burridge. More examples: No one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century, that human affairs were being watched from (new, and surprising, info) the timeless worlds of space. ... At midnight on the twelfth of August, (new info) a huge mass of luminous gas erupted from Mars and sped towards Earth (H.G. Well, The War of the worlds; there is a musical adaptation by Jeff Wayne, with a beautifully spoken introduction, by Mr. Richard Burton) The writer, or speaker creates a kind of 'suspense' in the audience, even for a very limited time, I believe that if used not too often, the result could be very good, not only in the English language.
Mehrdad
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Persian (Farsi), Russian, Spanish
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Russian, Spanish