Shia
What does "charge" mean in "I gave her a quick wave and charge inside"? 1) what does "spring" mean in "you're not springing it on me as a pet"? 2) What does "threshold" mean in "She eyed from across the threshold"? 3) Does "Let me get your mother" mean "Let me ask you mother to come here"? 4) What does "charge" mean in "I gave her a quick wave and charge inside"? 5) What does "the girl is working you too hard" mean?
1) what does "spring" mean in "you're not springing it on me as a pet"? "You're not giving a pet to me all of a sudden (suddenly) with little or no warning" 2) What does "threshold" mean in "She eyed me from across the threshold"? "She eyed me from across the doorway/entrance" 3) Does "Let me get your mother" mean "Let me ask you mother to come here"? It means "Let me go and find your mother and bring her here" 4) What does "charge" mean in "I gave her a quick wave and charge inside"? "I gave her a quick wave and rushed inside" 5) What does "the girl is working you too hard" mean? Meaning here can vary a lot .... it depends on context. The girl may be trying to become a friend, but is trying too hard and it's becoming irritating. Or in a work situation where the girl is assigning work, she is giving you far too much work so that you are working way too hard.
1) "Spring" means surprising - you did not know that it was going to happen 2 "Threshold" means across the room. It is only used in writing "she looked at me from across the room" 3) Yes it means "to bring the mother into the room or situation" that is happening 4) "charge" means to do something quickly, so the sentence could say this instead " I gave her a wave and rushed inside" 5) the girl is forcing you to do many jobs for her
Shia