A question about vocabulary Hello everyone. Please help me with this question. What word can I use to mention someone who is in charge of something ? For expample: "John is the one in charge of the system development". But I want to write this sentence like " John is the ...... of the system development" (...... is the word of which meaning is the same with "the one in charge"). Please help me with this. Thank you so much !
Sep 30, 2019 4:23 AM
Answers · 5
It really depends on the situation/prefession. In your example, you can use "head." John is the head of system development.
September 30, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Vietnamese
Learning Language