Moon
Is this short conversation natural? If it is unnatural, what should I correct? When were you told they were going to close their show? He knows everything around it, right? I regret not to cut the mustard but, I haven't heard anything about it. so, I mean I have no idea. but I personally think they'll hold over the show further.
As Amon said, it's not natural - there are a few errors, and you seem to have used phrases inappropriately. It would be hard to correct without knowing the context, as it is clearly referring to something. What sort of show? Who is 'he'? It also seems very disjointed to me. What is 'so, I mean I have no idea' supposed to communicate? It's possibly natural for someone who doesn't know what to say to say while they are trying to think what to say... But do you really want that in a written conversation? Given how many mistakes there are, you probably should post it as a notebook entry instead of as a question.
No
Moon