meera
How can I improve my speaking?
Speak each day.
Hello Meera, in my experience, the only way to improve your English speaking skills is to practice speaking as much as you can, preferably with a native speaker. Try to make it part of your weekly schedule if you can.
For self study, You should: 1. Improve your vocabularies by watching, listening or reading any topics you like. For me, I like reading about beauty 2. Learn by heart short talks to imitate the native thinking. 3. Ask & answer in front of mirror.
listen and speak, listen and speak. I'd find a TV programme on youtube you like and in the language you are learning and repeat the words. At other times just talk to yourself, in the shower, walking etc. "Practise makes perfect"
you can improve your speaking skills by listening to native speakers and practice with those people who are intrested to learn english like you.
meera
Arabic, English, Korean