Guilherme
Urgent - Please help - Letter to an office Hi there! Could you please correct the following letter? Thank you in advance. Letter: Dear Sir or Madam, I would like to ask you the recent status of my application. I sent my full application to VOE on 1st April, 2019. The processing time of my application has been longer than six months and I don’t see an update on my application since May 2019. Could you please inform me more details regarding the recent status of my application? I would like to thank you for the time devoted to the treatment of my application. Yours faithfully, ........
Nicely done, Niall
Thank you so much Niall. I appreciate your help. Best regards, Guilherme
To whom it may concern, I’m writing to inquire regarding the status of my application. I sent my completed application to VOE on April 1st, 2019. I understand that some processing time is required; however, it has been longer than six months, and I haven’t seen an update on the status of my application since May 2019. Could you please update me on the status of my application as soon as possible? Thank you for your time and prompt attention regarding this matter. Sincerely, ... (Your original letter gets the meaning across very well, in general. I just simplified a few things here and there, and replaced some phrases that sound more usual in a letter of this kind. Hope it helps and that they’ll provided you an update on your application very soon!)
Guilherme
English, French, Portuguese