How do you call the place where you can look up electronic reference materials in a library? I wonder if it’s called a digital reading room or a computer lab ? Which one is more common or how do most native speakers call such a place in a library? To be more accurate, here’s more description about such a place in the library : When you use the computers there , you might be denied access to websites featuring adult content or sites that demand too much bandwidth. Those using a computer also usually are allowed a limited amount of time and such service tends to be available only to current students of the school, and they usually must sign on so that their activities can be traced and monitored if necessary. Thanks a lot !
Oct 4, 2019 8:32 AM
Answers · 1
Computer lab is widely used all over the world
October 4, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language