Are these sentences correct?
(1) Protests in Hong Kong are down to the political empowerment from China.
(2) When it comes to the family, he always talks openly with his wife and children about any topics. What a role model he is!
(3) I was firmly inspired to learn how to dance by an excellent performance held by my classmate during my school life.
(4) People suffering from imposter syndrome always feel self-dubious and think all the success they got is due to the luck, not the capability or talent.
(5) It is generally assumed that obesity results from the weak willpower. But genetics also play a vital rule.
(6) She brought up her three children in her own right.
(7) I do not want to be that kind of person who aggressively seeks for higher station in life. Instead I just want to be ordinary.