Dênis
If I learn Chinese, could I learn Japanese easier?
I don't speak either, but I do know that Japanese and Chinese are totally unrelated, so speaking one will not help you learn the other.
If you learn Korean, it will be easier to learn Japanese because the grammar system is the same. However, if you learn Chinese it will definitely help you with the kanji readings (meaning wise only) because the meaning will be the same. However, the pronunciation of the kanji will be entirely different. Also if you were to learn Chinese you would need to learn the traditional writing format because Japanese uses the traditional format rather than the simplified version.
No, because the only thing you will learn are the Kanji in Chinese, but the Japanese has a different reading of the Kanji themselves. The grammar is totally opposite and the pronunciation is also different
Dênis
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish