Caner
are these sentences true? if not, how are they used in daily conservations? 1) I took english courses before 2) i took english classes before 3) i went to english courses for years
1) I took english courses before I took English courses before I have taken English courses before I have previously taken English courses 2) i took english classes before See above 3) i went to english courses for years I went to English courses for years I have been going to English courses for years I have been taking English courses for years
All of these sentences are technically correct. Classes and courses (in this case) are interchangeable for 1 and 2; they both mean the same thing. But, if you want it to sound more fluent, you "take courses" and "go to/went to classes" Example: 1) I took English courses before 2) I went to English classes before 3) I took English courses for years
1) I took an english course before 2) is correct 3) i took part in english courses for a few years
Caner
English, Turkish