Sasha
Are there any teachers here who are super good at IELTS Writing? Hello!. Are there any teachers here who are super good at IELTS Writing? I am looking for somebody who only trains for IELTS Writing, has already passed IELTS with a band 8.5 at least and can assess my writing in a way that his assesment would mach IELTS grader assesment. Besides, it would be tremendous if this teacher has already had students who had passed IELTS Writing with a band 8.5 or even 9.0?
Hello, Michael! I am sorry I overlooked your answer. Of course I would love to have the highest score, but I see that the promblem I experience is not English it's something else. I have no idea what to write in Ukrainian. When I watch a video on a particular graph with step by step explanation I find it easy, but when I try to write something I simply fail to do it(
I took IELTS once and got 9998 (8 for writing). I have never heard of anyone get 9 for writing. Some people have got 8.5, though I imagine rarely on the first attempt. The difference between 8 and 9 in W is sometimes quite subjective and I can imagine that IELTS examiners would be wary of giving anyone 9 in W. Plenty of native speakers struggle to get more than 7 in writing and some get less than 7. Plenty of online sources claim to post band 9 model essays but rarely with any credibility. Do you really need 8.5 in writing? Otherwise, I believe that I meet the criteria you state.
Sasha
English, French, Russian, Ukrainian