Raissa Wasilisa
You're all .... ? Hi! I am translating a dating show. This guy introduces himself to a bunch of couples (he's gonna steal one of the ladies). And he says: I'm an entrepeneur and I have to say: you are all tense/tennants/tents???? And then one of the men responds: we never heard that one before. It probably is a word joke (that's a Dutch word, don't know the English equivalent), but what does this entrepeneur say? Thanks very much!!
I don't know what you're trying to get at with the first question (tense/tennants, etc), but the English word for a "word joke" is "pun." Hope that helps!
Copyright, no I really don't want to do that, but thanks!
Is that a technical reason, or a copyright reason? I would have thought a few seconds isn't a copyright breach?
Hi Gary, no I can't put audio clips somewhere. I'll just have to use my imagination. Thanks anyway!
It doesn't make much sense to me. I can't guess from that little context. Can you put audio clips somewhere so we can have a listen?
Raissa Wasilisa
Chinese (Mandarin), Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Russian
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian