hossei
using the correct preposition :at/from? 1) I have to pick my son up at school (from school) 2) I gotta buy a few things at the supermarket on the way (from the supermarket) 3)pick me up at the airport (from the airport)
The preposition usually depends on the verb. A good dictionary includes the verb and preposition. Here are the usual prepositions. pick up something/somebody (at a place) bring something/somebody (to a place) (from a place) buy something (at a place) (from a person) 1) I have to pick my son up at school. or - I have to bring my son home from school. or - I have to take my son home from school. 2) I gotta buy a few things at the supermarket ["I have to buy" is better.] or - I have to bring home a few things from the supermarket. or - I have to take home a few things from the supermarket. 3) Pick me up at the airport. Note - to take and to bring are directional depending on the listener's perspective. The Oxford Learner's Dictionaries are an excellent, free resource. https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com
In these sentences both are fine.
hossei
English, Persian (Farsi)