Rawa
How should I translate this Hello I have found a strange sentence here: "Of Robert Harding and the rest of his family nothing is known. The house retains its evil reputation, but the replanted vine is as orderly and well-behaved a vegetable as a nervous person could wish to sit under of a pleasant night, when the katydids grate out their immemorial revelation and the distant whippoorwill signifies his notion of what ought to be done about it." If I was going to translate "when the katydids grate out their immemorial revelation and the distant whippoorwill signifies his notion of what ought to be done about it." How should I translate it? Literally? It wouldn't make any sense though.
It would probably help people if you linked your other question where you asked what that means. I don’t see how it can be done from the app though.
Rawa
Arabic, English