Community Tutor
I am a bachelor of... 日本語で 「私は~学士です」でよろしいですか。そして「~学士号を持っている」という言い方でよろしいですか。 そして、英和の辞書を引いたら、bachelor =博士・学士。どう違うか分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。
Oct 21, 2019 11:03 PM
Answers · 8
Generally, Japanese don't say 「私は~学士です」or「~学士号を持っている」, we usually say 「~大学~部~科卒です」,「~大学~部~科を卒業しました」, or「~大学~部~科を出ました」. And, when a person applies for a job, we write it down on a resume as 「~大学~部~科 卒業」 Here is a sample of a resume. The differences between 博士, 修士 and 学士 are already mentioned by Uedaさん. Here is the specific information about 博士, 修士, and 学士, would you please check some lists on around the middle of this?
October 24, 2019
October 30, 2019
October 24, 2019
You usually use "学士” for bachelors, "修士" for masters, and "博士" for doctors in Japan. The first one is not so frequently used as the others are, though. You more often just say "大卒", while you usually say "院卒" for masters and doctors. Here in this sentence, "院" means graduate school and "卒" means graduation. "院卒" means people who finished graduate school.
October 22, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Learning Language
English, Japanese, Portuguese