Community Tutor
tourism & hotel management degree 日本語で何というでしょうか。 ツーリズム&ホテル科を専攻して、大学を卒業しましたと言ったら正しいですか。
Oct 21, 2019 11:05 PM
Answers · 2
I tried to check ”tourism & hotel management degree” using the internet, there seems to be no "tourism & hotel management degree" in Japan. According to this Wikipedia's page, The study of tourism seems to be unstructured in Japan yet. I think that ツーリズム&ホテルマネジメント科 is better than ツーリズム&ホテル科 because "ツーリズム&ホテルマネジメント" is an echo of ”tourism & hotel management".
October 22, 2019
Just to let you know, Rikkyo University in Tokyo, Japan is famous for its College of Tourism, which is called "観光学部" in Japanese.
October 22, 2019
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Learning Language
English, Japanese, Portuguese