Are these sentences correct and natural?
(1) She had a summer internship at google which was tough but worth it.
(2) Before finding a solid evidence, we cannot rule out the possibility that anyone in this class could be a murderer.
(3) In the capitalism society, winners are always those who have established connections towards celebrities, politicians and wealthy business men.
(4) You can earn more benefits at young age if you are well-connected.
(5) Being skilled at communication and public speaking can open the door to the happiness and confidence.